Plaid it. (plus some tips)

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Hi, Lovies! Here is a simple yet posh outfit I wore today. As you all know, my love for black is eternal. Here, I just went with my all-black-everyday outfit,  added a plaid wool scarf *for a little color and a black tote bag. 

It's really hard to look posh everyday when it's winter (or at least for me). That feeling when you just want to wear a thigh high leather boots with a fitted wool dress and feel like a model with shopping bags hanging all over your arms, but you can't because you will literally freeze to death (The "Tiis-Ganda" look haha). Trust me, been there, done that and died (hahaha kidding but I got sick though). I was that Tiis-Ganda girl before, until I've learned how to layer things up without looking like a messed up confused fashion blogger. You see, layering or accessorizing makes your outfit turn from simple to it-took-me-an-hour-to-put-this-all-together outfit. Details makes an outfit interesting. Like for example, if I wore a plane black boots without laces and a plane black scarf, I would look like I was heading straight to a funeral (I'd still dig that all black outfit though). Are you getting anything of what I am saying here? hahahahaha! What I'm trying to say is, you can spice things up a little by adding layers or details to your outfit, but I recommend picking at least 2 to 3 different shades of color only or you will just look like a colorful piñata. But still! it's all up to you! Wear what you want to wear. Besides, Style is a way of expressing oneself.











Coat - JDC 
Scarf - H&M
Boots - Marco
Bag - Prada


Thanks for reading! Hope you've learned something from this post! Stay Posh, Lovies! xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments